Service Automation Engineer
SIPA Engineering Romania is a multinational company with over 20 years of experience in bottle manufacturing and filling technologies. The company is a technological partner whose main goal is to offer innovative and competitive solutions to specific customer needs.
SIPA has developed a unique, diversified and competitive range of bottle manufacturing platforms such us linear and rotary blow molders, injection machines, integrated machines, complete filling lines, tooling for non-SIPA platforms.
- Bachelor degree in Automation/ Electronic / Electric Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and pneumatics;
- Experience with industrial automated machines;
- Good knowledge of PLC programming (preferable Siemens S7, Fanuc, Beckhoff - Twincat, );
- Good knowledge of automation machines and systems;
- Good understanding of electrical drawing;
- Excellent knowledge of English ( other language is an advantage);
- Flexible person and willing to travel abroad (more than 80 % of working time).
- Start-up, commissioning, testing and maintenance of company's machines and production lines;
- Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity;
- Installing of all software application on company's machines;
- Software maintenance and modification respecting company's internal rules;
- PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Provide technical assistance to company's clients in order to identify the best solutions and meet production timing;
- Continuous optimization of the process, troubleshooting and machine upgrading;
- Reporting after each technical intervention.
What we offer:
- competitive salary package
- benefits and team events
- international work environment
- opportunities for professional development