Service Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SIPA active
View all jobs Service Automation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
SIPA Engineering Romania is a multinational company with over 20 years of experience in bottle manufacturing and filling technologies. The company is a technological partner whose main goal is to offer innovative and competitive solutions to specific customer needs.
SIPA has developed a unique, diversified and competitive range of bottle manufacturing platforms such us linear and rotary blow molders, injection machines, integrated machines, complete filling lines, tooling for non-SIPA platforms.
- Bachelor degree in Automation/ Electronic / Electric Engineering;
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and pneumatics;
- Experience with industrial automated machines;
- Good knowledge of PLC programming (preferable Siemens S7, Fanuc, Beckhoff - Twincat, );
- Good knowledge of automation machines and systems;
- Good understanding of electrical drawing;
- Excellent knowledge of English ( other language is an advantage);
- Flexible person and willing to travel abroad (more than 80 % of working time).
- Start-up, commissioning, testing and maintenance of company's machines and production lines;
- Perform mechanical and electrical corrective and preventive maintenance activity;
- Installing of all software application on company's machines;
- Software maintenance and modification respecting company's internal rules;
- PLC programming and troubleshooting;
- Provide technical assistance to company's clients in order to identify the best solutions and meet production timing;
- Continuous optimization of the process, troubleshooting and machine upgrading;
- Reporting after each technical intervention.
What we offer:
- competitive salary package
- benefits and team events
- international work environment
- opportunities for professional development