EU/PPP Project office specialist - SCT A&S (TM)
Administration Officer with legal expertise for Public Funding Project Administration will play a crucial role in ensuring the proper execution, compliance, and administration of public funding projects within the legal framework. Candidate's expertise in judicial matters will contribute to the effective and lawful utilization of public funds, maintaining transparency, and upholding the principles of accountability as well as internal compliance.
- Interpret and apply relevant laws, regulations, and policies to ensure the public funding projects adhere to legal requirements and internal compliance.
- Provide legal guidance to project teams to mitigate legal risks and ensure compliance with statutory obligations.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of project activities, outcomes, and impact.
- Maintain comprehensive project records and documentation.
- Ensure that all project activities comply with EU and RO regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, and legal documents associated with public funding projects.
- Ensure that contractual arrangements align with legal standards, safeguarding the interests of all parties involved.
- Conduct thorough risk assessments related to project activities and advise on risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate potential legal challenges, proposing proactive solutions to avoid disputes.
- Act as a mediator in resolving disputes that may arise during the course of the project, aiming for fair and legal resolutions.
- Collaborate with legal counsel and external stakeholders to address legal issues and disputes effectively.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records of legal documents, correspondence, and project-related information.
- Prepare regular reports for management and relevant authorities on the legal aspects of project administration.
- Contribute for financial and administrative project reporting for EU and government funded projects.
- Maintain and update centralized SharePoint system with project documentation.
- Utilize internal systems to support tracking of project spend and staff working time and specific project financial figures.
- Support efficient and effective project timesheet reporting of all relevant staff to ensure maximum drawdown.
- Conduct training sessions for project teams and stakeholders on legal compliance and best practices in public funding project administration.
- Foster a culture of legal awareness and ethical conduct within the organization.
- Ability to complete assignments and transfer the information while ensuring peer's comprehension regarding the topic.
- Understand and be able to use internal tools, procedures and foster internal collaboration with other central functions in scope of project administration and acquisition.
- Collaborate with internal departments, external service providers, legal counsel, governmental agencies, academia, associations etc., to facilitate smooth project acquisition & implementation.
- Ability to put minute meetings into legal drafts of law proposals or funding guideline modification proposals
- Participate in various meetings and discussions to provide legal insights and recommendations.
Additional tasks may be assigned based on organizational needs and the evolving nature of the projects.Qualifications
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Proven relevant experience in prior legal roles, particularly in public or private administration, public funding
- Basic knowledge of the national funding environment (funding opportunities, agencies, programs, etc.)
- Strong understanding of relevant laws, regulations, and policies governing public funding projects.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- International funding environment knowledge
- Data protection training course for GDPR requirements to handle project documentation
- Human Resources specialist course or other equivalent
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.