Hybrid Mechanical Design Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Hybrid Mechanical Design Engineer - Sibiu AN R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Apply until data: 30.09.2023
Check out your future responsibilities below:
From Acquisition to serial production:
- Self-dependent contribution to the development of innovative mechanical and electromechanical components and systems for automobiles
- Designing of mechanical concepts and solutions in alignment with relevant departments, under consideration of quality, time and costs
- Comparison and Validation of concepts and solutions by planning, organization, performing and assessing of feasibility studies, simulations, tolerance studies, FMEA, sample builds a.s.o.
- Creation of 3D models, drawings and other product and project relevant documentation
- Acting in an international project environment with direct contact to all internal and external stakeholders of the development process
- University degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD) expected (CATIA preferred)
- Know how in design of plastic, sheet metal, and die cast components desireable
- Project experience in automobile industry in general or in automobile electronics desirable
- Proactive and responsible acting, as well as high commitment expected
- Pleasure in working in an international project environment mandatory
- English advanced level expected
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of i39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.