Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allianz Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers and has succeeded in becoming one individual business segment by combining various businesses from different parent companies. Allianz Services is running service delivery operations in Romania, India, Mauritius and Morocco as well as is operating Consulting hubs in Germany, USA, Italy, France and Singapore with almost 6000 colleagues globally.
Allianz Services Romania has a key role in the transformation of the Group by improving operations and creating a superior experience for customers, offering actuarial, financial, IT, HR and governance services. Our team counts over 1000 passionate professionals whose main assets are the expertise and top qualifications, combined with multilingual skills, ranging from English, German, French and Italian, to Portuguese, Spanish and Romanian.
At Allianz Services Romania, we aim to attract best talents and create an inspiring environment for our people to develop, while unceasingly caring for our community and for shaping a better future together!
The accounting expert will strengthen the Accounting Team of the Headquarter Allianz SE and will ensure and set up efficient and compliant workflows to guarantee high quality for the transactions an processes within Accounting. Will perform analysis and reporting for internal and external audiences (Accounting management, Group Accounting, statutory auditors etc.).
What you will do
- Tax reports and Intrastat fillings;
- Ensure VAT analysis and transparency (Data delivery checks and documentation; Validation checks and documentation; Technical SAP support to OEs; Support data analysis)
- Country by Country report analysis (Support Trainings OEs; Master Data gathering and scoping; System checks and documentation; Technical SAP support to OEs; Validation checks and documentation; Support data analysis; Support CbCR Tax Report)
- Tax accounting such as indirect tax and deferred tax;
- Different Tax booking & corrections;
- Support in setup of new entities for tax topics, such as SAP tax accounts, tax codes;
- Support in tax audits;
- Participation at the preparation of monthly/quarterly and year end closing (IFRS/MVBS) in accordance with the Allianz SE reporting calendars;
- Close cooperation with the branches and Allianz Technology SE accounting teams;
- Accounts reconciliations (e.g. VAT accounts)
- Perform analysis of Allianz SE Financial Statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting;
- Ad hoc project work including analysis of deliverables as well as meeting deadlines / milestones and appropriate information and communication for the management;
- Active contribution in improving and implementing global operation processes and workflows as well as the development of global policies and procedures regarding the areas of accounting in IFRS, HGB and Solvency 2.
What you bring
- Good knowledge of Tax Legislation and regulatory reporting;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and regulatory reporting;
- Good knowledge of cost reporting;
- University degree in economics, finance or related field;
- Fluent in English, good communication skills (German or another European language is a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in Tax accounting;
- Good experience with SAP FI accounting systems;
- Strong analytical, communication and influence skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and organizational skills;
- Attention to detail with ability to think in processes and ensure deliverables are connected with operating plans;
- Strong ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Self-motivated and proven “can do” attitude
What we offer
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits.
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs.
Fixed Benefits - We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal wellbeing and professional growth.
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses): International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.), Comprehensive Leadership Programs, LinkedIn Learning, German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Flexible working environment (work from home, hybrid)
FlexiBenefits - We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring your proper work-life balance: Medical services , Private pension, Internal Tourism, Meal Tickets and many other benefits of your choice.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.