IT Consultant for Application Portfolio Management - (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Consultant for Application Portfolio Management - (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Application Portfolio Management
- Manage Continental's application portfolio, including analysis, evaluation, and optimization of applications;
- Identify opportunities for standardization, consolidation, and rationalization of applications;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and implement application management strategies, policies, and guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with software licensing agreements and monitor usage to optimize costs.
Process Improvement and Documentation
- Identify areas for process improvement within the application portfolio management lifecycle;
- Develop and implement standardized processes, workflows, and documentation to enhance efficiency and maintain consistency;
- Troubleshoot issues related to application portfolio management and provide timely resolutions;
- Regularly review and update documentation to reflect changes and improvements.
Technical Support and Collaboration
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the organization;
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders regarding the application portfolio management processes and tools;
- Work closely with IT operations teams to ensure smooth software deployment, integration, and operation.
- Implement and adhere to change management practices following ITIL principles;
- Assess and manage the impact of changes to the application portfolio, ensuring minimal disruption to business operations;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to plan and execute change requests.
Automated Workflows and Administration
- Design, implement, and administer automated workflows to streamline application portfolio management processes;
- Identify opportunities for automation and integration with other systems to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience);
- Proven experience in application portfolio management, process improvement, and documentation;
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance while maintaining a timely and cost-effective approach;
- Strong cooperation and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Familiarity with change management practices, ITIL principles and Agile methodologies;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Knowledge of IT operations, including Windows platforms and software deployment;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with automated workflows and administration of complex applications;
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German is a plus).
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.