43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• University graduate;
• Experience in the procurement/customer service area;
• Advanced in English ,German is a plus;
• SAP knowledge is an advantage;
• Use of the usual Microsoft software;
• Strong time management and organizational skills;
• Excellent communication and management of change skills;
• Demonstrates drive and execution.
• Triggering purchase orders for info records stored in the system;
• Verifying and entering order confirmations (quantities and delivery date);
• Adjusting the purchase order if needed;
• Verifying the invoices (quantity variance) and releasing them if necessary;
• Tracking the deliveries (dunning if necessary);
• Ensuring compliance with On-Time Delivery and a low stock level;
• Execution of the intercompany order including deposit of the info record;
• Forwarding and tracking of Quality-notifications internally with quality assurance and externally to the supplier.
Raporteaza eroarea la