43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Indoor Sales Specialist with German
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• Completed, technical or commercial studies or comparable vocational training;
• Fluent in German and English languages (written and spoken);
• MS Office advanced knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook);
• SAP and CRM knowledge is an advantage;
• Strong communication skills;
• Fact-driven and strong analytical skills, high ambition and high customer orientation.
• Process orders and prepare quotas;
• Follow up the quotations;
• Operate the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems;
• Following up delivery dates and times with other departments;
• Create and manage spare part price lists as well as customer price lists;
• Handle customer queries;
• Support the sales representative team;
• Handling of order modifications (quantity, price, delivery date; delivery address, VAT);
• Processing of commercial claims and returns.
Raporteaza eroarea la