43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- General software and hardware knowledge (with more focus on the software side)
- IT Troubleshooting (Windows OS, software, hardware)
- English - conversational level
- SAP know how would be an advantage.
- Meal vouchers - 20 RON/ working day
- 25 holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule possibilities within Romania
- Relocation package
- Transportation support
- Company performance bonus
- Gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Summer bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Seniority bonus
- Childbirth support
- Referral bonus - in case you recommend a friend for the company
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world, and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises includes free of charge medical consultation and check-ups
- Sport and recreational possibilities - being active fosters great performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, football, volleyball and many more
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for our products
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, line managers and specialist
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - represented over 10 different nationalities and languages are spoken by our colleagues
- Support our IT organization in meeting all internal and external governance and compliance requirements
- Implement and optimize IT standards, procedures, systems and processes
- Provide IT training and support in a proactive manner throughout the organization
- Engaging actively with the other departments in order to find out their real needs and identify possible value add processes and activities
- Be responsible for and continuously improve the onboarding and support experience of new users in regard to the IT environment
- Communicate, when needed, with external suppliers/partners and internal clients (the other departments in the company) for different kind if IT issues (helpdesk support, hardware and software requests, infrastructure issues/requests, etc)
- Coordinate IT projects when necessary
- Monitor issues and prioritize users requests
- Document the issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system
- Create and maintain support & HowTo articles for the IT colleagues and sometimes also for the other departments in the company
- Ensure that tickets/issues are correctly forwarded to the correct person/team / Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide first or second-level support for all users with hardware, software and application issues;
- Participate in sharing the know-how (discussions, input towards documentation, training end users). Your ideas on how to improve the IT support environtment will be most welcome
- Support customers (colleagues in other departments mainly) remotely as well as in person
- Ensure all IT related issues/tickets (hardware, software, etc) and problems are resolved in a timely manner for both our local and remote users, and document their solutions for future reference
- Provide sufficient analysis and follow up action on different (more complex) issues
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Ensure the inventory for all IT assets (Hardware & Software) is kept up to date
- Support / Coordination for certain IT / SAP related projects and activities at plant level
- Support for SAP authorization related topics
Raporteaza eroarea la