|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Pragmatic Play is a leading game developer providing player-favourites to the most successful global brands in the iGaming industry.
Powering up new possibilities of play through one single API, Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of award-winning slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports, sportsbook and more, available in all major regulated markets, languages and currencies.
Driven by a persistence to craft immersive experiences and responsible thrills, Pragmatic Play's global team consistently deliver best-in-class services with a dedication to create games that players love time and time again.
- Background in operational and compliance support;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- 1-2 years (minimum) administrative support;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A team player with a 'can do', positive attitude;
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint;
- Initiative in follow-up and proactivity in work;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team in a deadline driven environment;
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and small projects;
- Previous experience in the Igaming industry would be a plus.
- Offers administrative support (upkeep of company databases & processes, stock control, facilities & maintenance monitoring, etc.);
- Represents the operations department with a high level of support (Helps and supports to all interlinking departments within the company, such as Compliance, HR, Legal, Studio Production, Procurement, Security, Facility etc.);
- Supports, assists and contributes to the periodic alignment and updating of corporate policies and procedures across functions and business units for sharing best practices, identifying gaps, and ensuring compliance with regulations;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key project stakeholders, representing the Operations Department as needed;
- Drafts and edits briefings, meeting minutes, and presentations;
- Conducts research, analyses, and prepares background information and presentation materials;
- Handles sensitive information and documents and maintains confidentiality;
- Handles tasks end-to-end and takes ownership of their work;
- Fills in company documents based on templates (for example Services Agreements with vendors);
- Handles the monitoring operational performance of external service providers;
- Handles the monitoring the condition of the offices and keep a check on the environmental performance and give suggestions or plans for spending;
- Handling of primary accounting documents (invoices, bank statements, etc.);
- Maintains accurate records of financial transactions in the internal system.
Raporteaza eroarea la