Team Lead - Indoor Sales
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some fifty thousand people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly nine billion euros.
Freudenberg Performance Materials is a leading global supplier of innovative technical textiles for the markets of automotive, building materials, apparel, energy, filter media, healthcare and building interiors, among others. The company generates sales of more than 1 billion euros, has 33 production sites in 14 countries around the world and some five thousand employees. Freudenberg Performance Materials attaches great importance to social and ecological responsibility as the basis for its business success.
• 4+ years of experience working in a SSC or Business Process Outsourcing environment, including 2+ years in a managerial role;
• Would be a plus relevant experience in relation with Customers Relations;
• Bachelor Degree (Diploma in a technical and/ or economical field will be an asset);
• Fluent in English, German language is a plus;
• Strong experience in IT related systems (Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook, SAP);
• Hands-on experience in SAP;
• Very good experience in task reallocation and transitions;
• Fact-driven and strong analytical skills, high ambition and high customer orientation.
• Manages the delivery of high-quality Indoor Sales services across EMEA entities in scope;
• Manages the Indoor Sales and/or Customer Service processes;
• Responsible for recruiting, people development and performance management for a team of approx. 15 employees;
• Coaches team members, set goals, steer skill development, develop individual action plans and train team as needed;
• Responsible for on-boarding and training of new employees;
• Supports the implementation of strategic Indoor Sales EMEA-wide projects;
• Implement and monitor Indoor Sales Policies & Procedures;
• Supports internal and external Audits;
• Ensure support for end – to – end Indoor Sales processes.
Raporteaza eroarea la