43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
C++/Python Software Engineer for Tooling for Driver Assistance Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj / Bucharest
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable,
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development,
- Experience and knowledge in C++, script languages (e.g. Python), OOP, tool development, embedded programming and vehicle communication (e.g. CAN, Flexray, Ethernet), knowledge of the standard environment of the automotive sector (e.g. CANape, ADTF) are advantageous,
- Experience with software development related tools,
- Willingness to take on technical ownership, responsibility and ready to challenge technical solutions,
- Target and quality orientation, good communication, strong analytical skills, team orientation, initiative, perseverance, and attention to details,
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks,
- Fluent in English,
- Availability to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer for Tooling within our Radar Systems group to join our team which improves life by innovating the autonomous driving/riding systems.
Within the Automotive business sector, we develop radar-based driver/rider assistance systems, such as predictive emergency breaking and adaptive cruise control.
In your role you will:
- Develop a simulation environment for next-generation driver assistance systems, communicate with other departments and integrate their components,
- Develop or integrate the complete software virtual solutions for different components/features of the real target embedded software,
- Create concepts and coordinate them across divisions. They are implemented together with various platform/customer projects,
- Implement a complete solution in an agile team,
- Develop automatization tools to improve system performance,
- Create the user documentation including presentation for training courses and support users worldwide in various platform and customer projects,
- Carry out test specifications, measurement and defect analyses and will be responsible for their evaluation (unit tests, software tests, system tests),
- Closely cooperate with international development partners.
- Git / MKS,
- QAC (C/C++).
Raporteaza eroarea la