Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Omnichannel EMEA Marketplace Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Omnichannel EMEA Marketplace Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy@HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (June – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- The ideal profile is a motivated Intern who is interested to learn about data and analysis applied to real business.
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2022, preferable in business, marketing, or finance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical mindset
- Team player, good communication skills
Desired but not required knowledge or capabilities:
- Any other EMEA language will be a plus
- High proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Knowledge of paid search advertising
And moreover, keeping things fun!
What will your day consist of?
E-commerce is both growing rapidly and redefining the way we shop and buy. In the online space, 3P Marketplaces are the new “digital shelf”. We are looking for a talented student to join our team of Marketplace experts. The successful candidate will support the execution of the company strategy for HP digital shelf management on Marketplaces. This role will be a part of the European Marketplace Omnichannel Team that operates at the intersection of HP’s category, sales, digital marketing, and content specialist teams, where you can make your mark on this very visible and important role to the business.
Your primary focus will be to support a team of experts on the digital shelf management, to ensure an effective optimization of HP representation into Marketplaces. You will support new marketplace deployments, implementation of new KPIs for HP programs, best practice adoption, platform optimization and HP marketplace catalog management.
- Monitor and measure digital shelf KPIs across online marketplaces for actionable insights to boost HP business performance
- Optimize digital shelf tool activities & processes
- Ensure content completeness
- Support the preparation of Insights to deliver to program managers and partners to improve digital shelf KPIs
- Must be able to present results as well as high-level trends
- Keep up to date with marketplace best practices, content management systems, marketplaces algorithms, and industry research
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)
Raporteaza eroarea la