Core Network Expert
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.Requirements
What you need to know/have
Experience in Voice core projects preferably from Ericsson Supplier (MSC, MGW, STP);
End to end knowledge for NSS/Mobile Voice call flows;
Ability to troubleshoot various scenarios in CS and IMS areas;
Basic mobile or fixed networks knowledge depending on the technologies maintained;
Knowledge of telecommunications protocols and architectures is a plus;
Medium knowledge of IP Interworking, Linux;
Fluent in English.
Education and Experience:
Telecom diploma with at least 3-year experience in a Telecom operational environment in a large company;
Postgraduate studies preferred;
Communication skills – provide feedback and have a constructive attitude;
Results orientation - create strategy and vision, asks the right questions;
Self-developer - not only on technical side but also on leadership;
Constructive approach - be vocal when others are silent.
What you’ll be doing:
Basic NSS network change management:
- Implements standard configuration and hardware changes in the production environment in full autonomy or with the support of the senior engineer.
Basic NSS network maintenance:
- Regularly evaluates key performance indicators of the network and takes appropriate actions in case of degradation.
- Configures, tests and maintains basic network equipment and related services.
- Identifies, provides a diagnosis and solves network problems.
- Implements, monitors, solves diagnoses and makes changes to the network and components of information systems.
- Works with the experts of the operational qualification center and with the suppliers for advanced troubleshooting.
- Investigates in real time and troubleshoot issues with an impact on the client.
- Repair and restore hardware or software errors.
- Coordinates and communicates with impacted affiliates.
Basic NSS network operations:
- Performs preventive actions and adjusts the performance of systems and recurring tasks.
- Is responsible for standard operations and management of the core network infrastructure and services.
- Understands the design of the affiliate network and uses the information provided in solving network problems.
- Performs regular security checks in accordance with internal security policies in order to identify any possible intrusions.
What’s in it for you
Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
#WFH & Flexible hours;
Professional GSM subscription;
Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
We encourage all candidate profiles, regardless of gender, age, race, citizenship, ethnicity, color, language, religion, social origin, genetic traits, sexual orientation, permanent or temporary disability, nationality, political choice, social category or social origins, situation or family responsibility, belonging to a disadvantaged category, membership or trade union activity.
Raporteaza eroarea la