43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Automation Engineer (PLC), Engineering Center, Cluj
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have an university degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or any related fields;
- You have at least 3 years of programming experience.
We would also appreciate if:
- You have previous experience with structured text programming, specifically: OpCon Classic, Nexeed Control Plus, Rextroth Indralogic, Beckhoff TwinCat programming;
- You have automation experience in manufacturing of series production for automotive industry (sensors, actuators, Bosch - PLCs, Beckhoff - PLC, axis-controllers, drive control, fieldbus-systems, safety system (PILZ));
- You have prepared machine specifications and machines acceptances;
- You are willing to travel.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive manufacturing technologies, understand complex systems and experience the factory of the future concept;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Enter the world of high-end automation in industrial systems. As one of the leading industrial & technology companies in the world Bosch provides unique challenges spanning from process automation to development of complex future oriented IoT solutions. We offer you the opportunity to be part of an international team of experts where you can grow and develop your skills to a new level.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will do software development for automated machine controls;
- You will receive and install systems of new equipment;
- You will be involved in fault finding in programs and automated systems;
- You will support manufacturing sections and handle necessary PLC changes on supported production line;
- You will be involved in problem solving and resolution activities;
- You will participate in new projects;
- You will have the possibility for an excellent long-term growth with opportunities in other areas such as Application Engineer, SW Developer or even Data Analyst.
Raporteaza eroarea la