Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Back office gaming support (German&English)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back office gaming support (German&English) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Join a back-office customer support team for our client, thе largest user-generated online gaming platform, thе #1 gaming site for kids and teens.
Recommended skills set:
● Medium level of German and English (B2 in written and oral).
● Availability for a full time schedule, covering shifts 24/7, Monday - Sunday
● Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
● Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
● Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
● Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints.
● Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
● Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
● Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
● Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality. On this rolе, you would:
● Provide quаlity аnd profеssionаl responses to customers using both pre-genеrаted content аnd pеrsonalized rеsponses via еmаil and chаt.
● Bе adept аt adjusting scripted informаtion to match the customer’s needs/inquiry.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, determine and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
● Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: account verification/assistance, billing, product knowledge, and system troubleshooting.
● Assist in identifying, tracking and escalating trending issues.
● Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
● Become proficient in multiple tool platforms in order to gather, record, update, and relay relevant data to a customer’s inquiry, supervisory escalation, or internal team contact.
● Be familiar with the client's moderation guidelines to know when content or an account needs to be removed or banned, or escalated to the mod team
- Working from home, from any location in Romania
- Stable job, in a multicultural fast-growing environment
- Above-average fixed salary, performance and tenure-based bonuses, depending on the position
- Monthly meal tickets
- Free access to our modern and fully-equipped employees' gym space in our office building in Bucharest
- Private medical subscription coverage
- Extra health benefits: special discounts for dental care and optical services with our partners
- Reimbursement for your public transportation subscription, after the trial period (if you work from office)
- Gym subscription reimbursement, after the trial period
- Free subscription to the Bookster virtual library
- Dedicated psychologist available for free sessions (online or face to face)
- Special discounts and rates for a variety of services and products: from telecom and banking to tech and home appliances, library, wellness, travel and many more
- Paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
Raporteaza eroarea la