Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Senior Credit Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Senior Credit Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
The Senior Credit Analyst ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyses customer's financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree in business preferred.
• Typically 6-10 of experience in a credit function recommended, usually at a bank.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Advanced financial analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent accounting knowledge.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Excellent prioritization skills.
• Excellent understanding of risk mitigation tools.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Strong influence skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Good leadership skills.
• Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations (for highest monetary value customers.
• Manages accounts of customers with the highest monetary value and highest risk that require independent judgment.
• Interacts with customers of the highest monetary value and builds relationships with senior executives.
• Resolves highly complex issues independently, acts as an escalation point for more junior individual contributors.
• Reviews credit recommendations of lower-level individual contributors for large customers.
• Presents credit recommendations to VP level management at the company and at cross-function meetings.
• Negotiates down payments with customers and the company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
• Represents the company at high level negotiations for large strategic deals.
• Represents the company on a country or region level.
• Works on cross-functional initiatives and dialogues directly with VP level management at the company.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Raporteaza eroarea la