43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Working Student in System Software Testing & Test Automation for Parking Systems, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We provide the world's largest automotive OEM's with advanced driving assistance systems with focus on parking systems using Ultrasonic, Video & Data Fusion technologies. We are responsible for software development in the Park Pilot applications segment using ultrasonic sensors (USS) which are precisely detecting the obstacles from the proximity of the car. Based on this, the USS are the ideal technology for assisted and automated driving features like: driver assist for parking functions, semi-automated and automated parking, remote parking and for high-speed functions like blind spot detection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are studying Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- You are not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
- You are team-oriented.
- You have good communication skills and proactiveness.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
As a Software and System Test Automation Working Student you will work with experienced test engineers, understand how automotive systems work and find out more about ensuring the highest possible quality.
In our working student program you will learn:
- What is testing and testing principles
- How the automotive systems work
- Get to know testing setup: Hardware in the Loop, Vehicle Testing
- How to design, automate and run tests
- Communication protocols used in automotive
- Automation of test cases using internal tools
- Analysis of reports, failures, bugs
We are looking for basic know-how in following fields:
- Microcontrollers/Microprocessors/Electronics systems
- Embedded programming
- Version source control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
Nice to have:
Automotive communication protocols know-how (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, XCP)
Raporteaza eroarea la