Application Specialist for ICT / measurement systems
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future. Peak performance for premium automobiles is our commitment, technological leadership is our motivation!
DRÄXLMAIER Group has started the activities in Romania in 1993 and ever since has constantly developed into a stable, committed investor, employing about 15.000 people within the country.
• Higher Education in Electronic Engineering field or comparable training;
• Several years of experience in ICT technologies in the area of electronic serial - production;
• Advanced knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is an advantage;
• Communication, work in cross functional teams skills, process oriented thinking and very good analytical and proactivity skills;
• Prepared to take business trips.
• Development and application of specialist knowledge of electronic measurement technology in electronics production (especially ICT, flying probes and printed circuit board function tests) and ensuring high reliability and availability of the systems, as well as providing the knowledge in the electronics plants, including planning and implementation of these testing processes and management of associated sub-projects;
• Elaboration of the electronic measurement technology concept based on the product requirements, taking into account the optimization of reliability, yield, cycle times and costs;
• Coordination and professional guidance of the electronic measurement technology application technicians in the production plants;
• Management of the commissioning, verification and qualification of several very complex machines, technologies and processes as part of the industrialization of a project in the electronics producing plants;
• Carrying out training courses in the plants at home and abroad and preparing the training documents/instructions;
• Observing/identifying trends in the field and incorporating them into the process concepts.
• Exciting tasks in a family-run company with more than 70,000 car enthusiasts in over 20 countries;
• Integration program in a professional & dynamic team;
• International development opportunities inspired by latest technology;
• Challenging projects in work – life - balance atmosphere;
• Talent-oriented organizational culture;
• Flexible working hours.
Raporteaza eroarea la