Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Purchasing Shared Services Team Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Purchasing Shared Services Team Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Ensure effective and efficient execution of services covered in his/her area of responsibility;
- Growing and shaping the P2P team in accordance with the business requirements;
- Supervising and managing accountability for P2P team scope of work;
- Handle special projects as assigned and support identification of areas for improvement and/or automation options to enhance efficiency;
- Building relationship with the Internal stakeholders and be the frontier for them to approach for any update / issue / escalation;
- Participate actively in global process and solutions design, understanding the end-to-end process and the connectivity and dependencies within procurement and across other functions;
- Ensuring workload is evenly balanced across the team and recommending changes if needed;
- Foster a culture of knowledge and information sharing and continuous learning in the team;
- Training new joiners and monitoring performance during the training and probation period.
- Previous experience in supervision or leadership position in a high volume and time sensitive environment preferred, e.g. from Shared Service Centers is plus;
- Good understanding of supply chain processes;
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), MS Office and SAP deep knowledge;
- Leading by example with a hands-on approach – demonstrating insights and process overview;
- Self-motivated individual with a "can do" attitude having attention to the details;
- MS Office knowledge with more advanced Excel level.
Raporteaza eroarea la