43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Junior Intrexx Developer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for an Intrexx Developer (m/f/o) that will enjoy working in a sustainable and stable technology environment around the low-code platform Intrexx. We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering service excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a junior, you will be involved in the entire development process with a focus on learning best practices on a task level. You are fully integrated into the team and already take responsibility for small tasks. You might commit as well to several different roles in our circle-based organization, for example, Intrexx tester, and process owner on top of your core role as Intrexx developer to deliver great project & team results.
• We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
• Our portfolio is based on technologies like PHP, Java, and React
• We provide future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You are a problem solver with the desire to master technological challenges with your team
• Your talent lies in establishing workflows and you like to work analytically and process-oriented
• You are proactive and able to work independently
• You have already experience with Intrexx low-code applications
• You like the stable and routine IT environment of low-code platforms
• You are open to giving and receiving feedback to grow yourself and our team
• You know data structures in relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
• You have experience in Java/Groovy (Velocity) or comparable languages
• You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with a low-code platform similar with Intrexx
• You have already worked on the implementation or connection of interfaces to third-party systems (ERP, DMS, CMS, Exchange, etc.)
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
What we offer:
• An international team of motivated and experienced people
• Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics, and methods
• Support of your personal and professional growth
• Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment, and Openness
Raporteaza eroarea la