43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Accounts Paybale (English)
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Advanced English skills
- University degree in Economics
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (eg. Excel)
- Previous relevant working experience in a Finance process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and autonomously handle tasks
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Check of incoming invoices for the correctness of the bank details / amount / due date
- Maintain all required master data, for example, bank data, number codes, assignment to credit note accounts. Record changes.
- Payment approval of the incoming invoices
- Verification of the essential vendor data of booked invoices and release for machine payment
- Proper storage of posted invoices
- Execution of the payments: processing of payment proposals / creation of payment lists and payment files / sending of the payment files / printing and sending of the checks / execution of manual payments and preparation of checks on request by the business units
- Determination of missing incoming invoices, provision of provisions, requesting invoices from suppliers (in coordination with the business units)
- Clarification of booking differences and consultation with the respective country controller
- General account management, clarification of old items and communication with the respective country controller
- Create and change schedule payments
- Management and monitoring of open items and prepayments
- Processing of queries for the payment of invoices as well as supplier reminders
- Release of SAP payment and payment programs
- Clarification of accounts with suppliers
- Management of statistics according requirements
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la