Lead Generation for Software Sales with English and German/Spanish/Portuguese/French
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Minimum 2+ years experience in Software Sales/ Lead Generation via cold-calls
- Inspire people and enjoy talking to decision-makers on the phone to win them over for proposed solutions
- Bring experience from tele-prospecting, call center, social media (LinkedIn Sales Navigator), sales (outbound) or business development, talking about successes, how to open new doors and build relationships at all levels of a company
- Communicative, smart and have a positive charisma
- Convince through a high level of customer orientation, persistence and persuasiveness
- Extensive knowledge in the use of common MS-Office products, social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Proficient in English and German/Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Telephone proactively and independently with new and existing customers on the German and/or international market (Spain, Portugal, France);
- Have a "sales gene" as well as a sure feeling for the challenges of our customers, can put oneself in the customer's position and determine the respective needs
- Responsible for identifying decision makers for the BearingPoint software portfolio, setting up specific customer appointments for sales and actively building the sales funnel.
- Move skillfully through different management levels of our customers, are creative in your approach and speak to users, decision-makers and managing directors in an addressee-appropriate manner
- Looking forward to working as a team member with different internal contacts in sales and portfolio development
- "Digital native" and are a pro on social media platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and/or Xing.
- Independently author, comment and share social media posts industry and customer specific to be an integral part of the "Digital Customer Journey".
- Responsible for the documentation in our CRM system.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme.
- Meal Tickets, Easter, and Christmas Gift Vouchers.
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership.
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner).
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German Language Courses at any level.
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses).
- E-Learning System available for all employees.
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training.
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania (Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, Iasi) and in the Czech Republic (Prague), and our team has more than 800 employees.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet and more for our people. Our people promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, brings together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.
Raporteaza eroarea la