Product Cyber Security Key Management Coordinator (Mid/Senior)
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Tech Center Timișoara activează din anul 2007 ca furnizor de servicii de inginerie pentru divizia sistemelor de siguranță active, realizând tranziția către grupul ZF în anul 2019. Consolidarea existenței în cadrul grupului are loc în anul 2021, odată cu decizia extinderii competențelor și către mobilitatea electrică. Astfel, ZF Tech Center Timișoara ajunge să furnizeze servicii de:
- inginerie pentru sistemele de siguranță active (de frânare)
- inginerie pentru sistemele de direcție ale automobilelor
- cercetare și dezvoltare în industria automotive
- Knowledge of modern IT technologies and processes such as: Active Directory (SAML/OAuth), REST API, Penetration Tests, High Availability clusters, Mutual and Token based authentication;
- Proven Project Management skills by one of certificates: AgilePM, PMP;
- Very good skills in written and spoken English;
- Readiness to work in multi-culture and time zone environment;
- Flexibility in terms of supporting both short (2-3 months) to long-term projects (12 months+).
Nice to have:
- Proven experience with IT technologies or projects in scope of: Public Key Infrastructure, Key Management;
- Knowledge regard NIST SP 800, FIPS 140 standards, Modern Cryptography Standards in both Symmetric and Asymmetric Cryptography.
- Leading projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, based on internal customer needs and project scope in area of ZF Critical infrastructure for Key Management and Product Cyber Security, based on either transparent WBS or Sprint planning;
- Identifying necessary experts and potential expertise gaps necessary to achieve Program’s design phase scope;
- Governing project through all phases: definition, design, development, delivery, test, closure;
- Ensuring transparent communication, as well as risk and opportunities management, based on Communication Plan to various stakeholders, such as: Core Team, Steering Committee, Project/Program Sponsors;
- Ensuring that each project meets ZF standards regard: storage of documentation, Critical Design Review, test methodology, Operational Readiness;
- Ensuring transparent project reporting in one of ZF systems, such as SAP PPM, including frequent updates to Financial and Resource Plans;
- Ensuring project handover to Service Team with necessary processes, documentation fulfilled, as well as ensuring Lessons Learned will be documented and executed.
Raporteaza eroarea la