43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Process Analyst - OTC
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world’s leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer-facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
As a Process Analyst you will work from our COE in Romania and report to the OTC lead.
In this position you will be a key contact for OTC. You will develop a strong understanding of OTC matters (operational, processes and data) and use your understanding to support process improvements and business decisions. As a result, you will acquire an in-depth knowledge of Booking Holdings business and internal organization. The role involves interaction with stakeholders across various teams therefore it is essential that you have excellent social and communication skills in English.
Due to the rapid growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Financial background with 3+ years experience in a specialized area
- Ability to work on complex problems through analysis of processes and data
- Strong understanding of business practices and systems
- Proactively drive assigned projects to reach the preset objectives
- Capacity to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy
- Knowledge of SAP, basic knowledge and usage of MySQL
- Sensitive to security and confidentiality of information
- Subject Matter Expert in OTC processes
- Data driven, possesses a strong analytical sense, is thoughtful and organized
- Ability to manage relationships across departments
- Able to see the bigger picture and leverage data to inform decision making
- Ability to execute and optimize operational processes
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Effectively handle queries from stakeholders (RTR, Tax, Accounting, Banking) while building and maintaining an excellent relationship
- Analyze all OTC process and aiming to maintain and/or improve quality
- Ensure accuracy by running controls and reports that help understand performance and identify improvement points
- Detect errors in processes and make appropriate corrections. Resolve complex issues
- Build and maintain relationships with Finance, FinTech and Product teams
- Work to continually understand financial needs while aligning them with business requirements and technical capabilities
- Assist in implementing new change initiatives
- Support the team in achieving departmental goals, quality controls and strategy
- Creating SLA’s, KPI’s and OTC metrics
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.
Raporteaza eroarea la