43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Deal Contract Assist with French
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It's about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you'll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
You will be able to develop your sales skills by being part of a team where effort and commitment are recognized and interacting with multiple departments.
Come work in a new & friendly office which includes relaxation areas, in West Gate Complex, near metro station Preciziei. We are looking for all type of profiles (experienced, mid-experienced and junior candidates).
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• You have advanced French and English Skills;
• Your mind is driven by initiative and innovation;
• You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise;
• You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
• Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Receiving the contract request and create the draft of the contract using templates;
• Handling the necessary approvals and validation for the contract to be created;
• Working closely with the local sales team to make sure the deal is set up correctly in the system;
• Facilitating the steps for client signature;
• When signed, proceed with inserting additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
• Participating in process improvements initiatives or special projects as assigned;
• Updating and maintaining various systems and tools for standard process.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Raporteaza eroarea la