Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Contract Operations and Compliance Analyst - Early Career
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Operations and Compliance Analyst - Early Career active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Remote(de acasa)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE. We are seeking a Contract Operations and Compliance Analyst - Early Career to join our team. In this role you'll be primarily responsible for Creating support quotes and contracts for support contract renewal and for managing Legal Compliance and Business Controls. In a typical day as a Contract Operations and Compliance Analyst you will be: Creating support quotes and contracts for support contract renewal. Work closely with Account Operations Leads and/or ISS during the renewal process.
- Process quote request from AOL/ISS. Calculate the prices of a quotation relative to license list prices
- Retrieve missing data for quotation (product data, SAP details). Update quotations as needed.
- Check SSP compliance and provide outcome to ISS & AOL.
- Create support contract according to the commercial and legal rules in the HPE systems.
- Confirm new contract to AOL/ISS
- Check orders, revenue. Identify potential issues and resolve them.
- Ensure all rules (storage, contract activation, global trade, etc...) are followed to ensure audit compliance in order to secure HPE financials.
- Maintains an enhanced TCE through high level of data quality & proactive communication (direct or through Sales).
- Assures full ownership for Front Office (interaction with sales/admin, FAM, VOM)/Back Office (quote amendments, order booking, partner creation, SAP invoices) responsibilities.
- Ensure processes are optimized and knowledge is transferred to all interfaces from other functions.
- Acts as entry point for Credit & Collection (C&C), finance, CRS team.
- During audits, provide all necessary proof points to defend the correctness of SSP calculation.
- Bachelor's degree education / completed or equivalent.
- Entry level, 1-3 years' experience.
- Flexibility; Proactivity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in multicultural teams.
- The ability to make decisions on your own and in a team.
- Customer orientation.
- Analytical skills.
- SAP, Excel.
- Advanced communication skills (verbal, written - English).
- Ability to provide alternative solutions to problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Raporteaza eroarea la