Calibration Engineer for Rail Projects, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Calibration Engineer for Rail Projects, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automation, Electronics, Physics, or comparable
- You have basic knowledge when it comes to software development
- You have a driving license
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Did you know that Bosch develops systems for the Railways industry?
We use the same sensors from the automotive industry (Radar, Video and a Rail Control Unit) and we adapt the software for the tramways.
The Tram Forward Collision Waring (TFCW) detects pedestrians and bicyclists and gives a warning to the tram driver. It even breaks the tram if a collision is unavoidable, because it is "Invented for Life"!
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be doing application work and commissioning of driver assistance system for trams (tram forward collision warning system)
- You will set the application parameters into the software for railways systems
- Maintaining customer relation for the assigned regions worldwide will be one of your responsibility
- You will evaluate and take care of the documentation of the validation and will do acceptance tests internal and at customers
- You will be the customer contact for technical related topics
- You will conduct trainings of customers (fleet operators, workshop personal and tram drivers)
- You will help with the acquisition of new customers