43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
OSS Engineer 2nd Line with Linux
|Angajator:||Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Working experience in UNIX Operating Systems Administration (Linux, Windows, etc.)
• Working experience in Fault, Performance and CPE Management Tools (ACS stack).
• Adequate knowledge on shell scripting and other programming skills
• Skilled on Networking/IP aspects (SNMP, IP configuration, etc.).
• Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and change.
• Fluent oral and written communication in English.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to cope with complex projects and tight deadlines
• Ability to manage a wide range of strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Reporting and Analysis skills.
• Two (2) years of relevant experience in telecommunications or Computer Systems and Internet Services industry as NMS administrator
• University degree in computer science, communication engineering, or very closely related science/engineering.
Your day to day:
Provide support to OSS/NMS infrastructure holding application and system administration role. Ensuring smooth operation and uninterrupted availability of provided services and functionalities, contributing to services availability and customer experience through proactive and reactive maintenance of systems under team’s scope. Design, implement, configure and maintain in-house tools utilized by internal organisation teams.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Administer EMS platforms, probing platforms and some OSS critical applications for Vodafone
• Perform troubleshooting, fault management and implement temporary and permanent corrective actions. Engage with 3rd party support (hardware or software vendors) to ensure problems are solved within the expected time frames.
• Apply daily routine monitoring and health checks on the OSS systems. Implement automated incident detection and optimize the system monitoring.
• Participate in new projects activities, by providing input, implementing or verifying improvements in processes and work instructions, verifying configuration changes.
• Design, implement, configure and maintain in-house monitoring tools. Deliver requested services in the predefined SLA agreed with organisation.
• Be responsible for the protection of the systems from possible vulnerabilities, theft or damages to the hardware and software. Be compliant to local regulatory rules
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home– Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Raporteaza eroarea la