43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
KYC Analyst with English
|Employer:||LeasePlan Service Center Bucharest|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
• Updating KYC profiles in accordance with the policy,
• Performing periodic reviews of profiles of the company’s customers from 30 countries.
• Delivering high-quality and precise inspection across checked reports according to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CTF) guidelines,
Gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources to compile into clear reports for Quality Control (QC) checks.
Impact on the Business:
• Review/update KYC profiles for sign-off in accordance with the policy, KYC ID Matrix, regulatory requirements, and sign-off authority,
• Ensure LeasePlan is compliant with relevant regulations and Group Policy to achieve this by reviewing and updating KYC profiles and undertaking necessary due diligence.
Customers / Stakeholders:
• Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with internal requirements,
• Perform screening activities to ensure that LeasePlan doesn’t have business with unwanted partners in terms of financial crimes,
• Review and update KYC profiles during periodic reviews in compliance with all relevant AML/CTF regulations and company policy, provide comments, and escalate if needed,
• Ensure KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis,
• Ensure documents are properly documented in the system.
• Perform risk assessments on clients’ profiles based on the findings and determine the course of action,
• Recommend and undertake further due diligence where required in close cooperation with relevant stakeholders,
• Work closely with the QCs and team leader to ensure the timely completion of profiles and prioritize workload to meet the daily and weekly objectives,
• Share knowledge, best practices, and experience with colleagues and other members,
• Maintain core standards of behavior at all times.
• Fluency in Romanian and English
• Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes, and procedures
• Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized, with the ability to work to deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize and re-prioritize workload as needed
Raporteaza eroarea la