Program Manager Telecom_Fixed Term Contract 1 year
|Angajator:||Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (_VOIS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Mobile and Fixed Telecommunication background
• Project Management experience in telecom
• Team collaboration spirit and talent to gain cross-functional engagement (Technology, HR, Finance, Legal, Commercial)
• Strong communication skills and project management discipline are essential for success in this role.
• University degree in Telecom
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to work with Office365 (Teams, World, Power Point, Excel, Planner, Project etc), Power platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and any project management tool.
• Good written and spoken English
Your day to day:
The role of the Execution Program Manager is to deliver the implementation of transformation processes in compliance with the new Vodafone Network Operations organization
• To manage migration programs inside Vodafone Networks Operations: evaluate, promote, plan, support and monitor handover to Functional Units.
• To manage programs implemented for standardization, automation and consolidation of Operating Models.
• To define, shape and plan project initiatives and then manage project teams engaged in transition process to ensure program deliveries within time, budget and quality specifications.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• The Program Manager – Demand and Transition will be responsible to manage programs for migration of activities to Vodafone Network Operations.
• Establish and maintain relationships with Key Stakeholders inside Vodafone Network Operations
• Deliver presentations and reports regarding program implementation status, provide escalations whenever is necessary and coordinate tasks’ accomplishments.
• Organize regular reviews with stakeholders, coordinate execution of program tasks and participate in the definition process for Business Case.
• Identify and manage risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove barriers to change.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home– Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Raporteaza eroarea la