43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
JUNIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The Edenred State of mind - We are a unique company.
Working at Edenred means being part of a company that is Innovative, Multicultural, Responsible, Bold.
We are looking for new employees who will embrace the Edenred adventure with the same intensity and passion as we do. They will feel right at ease at Edenred because they like to push back the boundaries, try new things, constantly improve, win and grow. We need women and men who share our ambition, who are looking to perform, challenge us and themselves to move forward every day. We are looking for women and men who want to vibe with us.
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via 900,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2021, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
Group’s permanent preocupation for ESG (people, planet, progress) is rewarded by international standard recognition (included in FTSE4Good for the 10th year in a row, AA MSCI ESG Rating, V.E, S&P GLOBAL and Dow Jones Sustainability Index).
WHAT IS EDENRED ROMANIA?
Edenred Romania is the leading player on the Romanian benefit market, with over 22 years of local experience.
It serves everyday over 1.7 million employees, 33,000 + companies and over 60,000 merchants, while constantly supporting and advising the local and national authoritities (legislative and governmental) to identify and implement the best measures for solving the HR market needs and improve the wellbeing of local, regional and national stakeholders.
Driven by a strong customer oriented culture and a constant pursue for simplicity, Edenred Romania is an innovation vector in the market - the first company to propose a benefit mobile application / platform (benefitsystems.ro), the first chatbot in the industry or the first integration of our products & services with popular growing Romanian platforms (i.e. Tazz, Freshful), fully benefitting by the presence in Romania of the Group Technology Hub – Edenred Digital Center.
With a reputation of entrepreneurial company that is permanently seeking to onboard the talents, Edenred Romania is the place where we believe that business excellence can be achieved with team approach and respect. We are respectful towards our customers, by being pro-active, accountable, and honest; to our colleagues, by expressing gratitude and recognition; to our shareholders, by using the resources they put at our disposal efficiently; and to society by promoting products and services that create value for all stakeholders.
WHAT IS BENEFITSYSTEMS?
BenefitSystems is the market leader of electronic employee benefits in Romania, with the widest range of extra-salary benefits, offering companies a complete flow for managing, reporting, and integrating into accountancy and payroll systems of all benefits chosen directly by their employees.
HOW DOES THE BENEFIT PLATFORM WORK?
The employer concludes a contract and sends a list of employees with the corresponding monthly budget. The platform works like an online store where each employee has secure access to a wide range of flexible benefits, offers and discounts, within the budget provided by the employer. The employer thus outsources a service that would have taken the company's internal resources, both time wise, as well as human or financial.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
• You hold a University degree and 2 years of relevant work experience in a previous role of HRBP/HR Generalist
• Cross-functional experience – has gained insight into different departments / functions
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to work across departmental boundaries to resolve issues
• Project Management skills
• People analytics skills
• Demonstrates the courage and conviction needed to drive large scale change initiatives
• Team player
• Demonstrates a broader perspective when solving problems and making decisions
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Very good written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Romanian
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Empathy, curiosity
Languages required: Romanian & English
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
• Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, and Development focusing on Talent strategies to attract, recruit, onboard, develop and retain people in order to enable our organization to reach its goals
• Implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
• Supports implementation of Employer Branding roadmap and acts as an ambassador
• Translates input /insights from employee journey mapping into deliverables to keep up the vibe of positive employee experience@Edenred
• Ensure that all HR policy and process activity is effectively delivered into the responsible business area(s)
• Collaborate effectively across the HR community to ensure global strategies, policies and processes are effectively implemented and monitored
Location: Bucharest Office
Specific working conditions: Full-time job
At Edenred we embrace Diversity and aim to provide equal opportunities to all out applicants regardless of e.g. nationality, ethnicity, religion or ideology gender, sexual identity disability or age. You are therefore kindly requested to only include information in your documents which is relevant to the assessment of your application (e.g. curriculum vitae with relevant certificates/qualifications and/or references)
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality
Raporteaza eroarea la