Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Customer Care Support Specialist with Hungarian (Automotive Industry)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TDCX active
View all jobs Customer Care Support Specialist with Hungarian (Automotive Industry) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients and our community has led to us winning several hundreds of industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our world-class workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Advanced English skills and native skills in Hungarian
- High emotional maturity and passion for customer experience
- Curious listener & learner, respectful for others and team player attitude
- Action-oriented, results-focused, able to work independently and able to handle diverse situations
- Able to adapt and respond to different types of characters, as you will need to be tolerant, exhibit empathy and be patient
- Effective communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics to customers and team members.
- Passion for people is important, passion for cars is a bonus.
- Responsible for daily customer relations to support client’s vision of providing unparalleled world-class customer service support current and future consumers across the shopping and ownership journey.
- Acquire product knowledge to enhance the ability to understand customer needs across different products and regions and apply the most effective response and solution to the case.
- Act as a brand ambassador as your customer-facing role is crucial in supporting our client’s values and mission.
- Provide an outstanding service while interacting with customers, answering, and resolving complex volumes of pre-sale inquiries and post-sale support inquiries via phone, email, chat and social channels. This may include assisting customers that may have mechanical or electrical failure, by sending services to help the customer in their time of need.
- Take ownership of customers’ inquiries and issues by following through effectively and efficiently to ensure timely resolution as per set KPIs and SLAs.
- Prioritize and escalate our customers' feedback and feature requests to the relevant internal teams.
- You will also manage lead generation, delegation and follow-up of leads to ensure that they are being utilized effectively.
Identify gaps in current processes or product offerings and implement or recommend improvements to increase the overall productivity and customer experience.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Medical Subscription
- Premium and Instagramable workspaces, right next to Pipera subway station
- Free coffee and tea at the office
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore #BeHappier at work
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 26 years of experience and more than 350+ industry awards
Raporteaza eroarea la