Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs ETL Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
5 years + of relevant experience
• Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory.
• Advanced knowledge in SQL.
• Knowledge of Databricks, Python, Azure SQL Database, Synapse Analytics.
• Should be able to analyze and understand complex data.
• Knowledge of Azure data/delta lake, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Git is a must.
• Should have clear understanding of data platform lifecycle and contribute in preparing Design documents, Unit Test plans, Code review reports.
• Knowledge of data lakehousing and business intelligence architecture.
• Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum, Agile) is a plus.
• Interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision.
Knowledge of the financial markets, portfolio theory, risk management is a plus
Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
English: C2 Proficient
• Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective.
• Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
• Build simple to complex pipelines.
• Understand overall platform architecture and capabilities and how to effectively load data.
• Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes.
We are hiring for projects in the Middle East. There are many opportunities in the region. Our team consists of frontend and backend developers, data analysts and data scientists, architects, analysts and project managers.
Raporteaza eroarea la