43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Automation Test Engineer, Bucharest
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Must have skills:
○ 5+ years of proven commercial experience in automated and manual testing
○ Good knowledge in QA (theory and practice)
○ Detail-oriented, creative, analytical thinking to make sure the overall quality of the delivered products
○ Good communication and analytical skills
Nice to have skills:
○ Experience automating tests using TestCafe
○ Understanding of REST, experience in API testing
○ Basic understanding of SQL (select, join, insert, update, delete), client-server architecture, HTTP (statuses, authentication schemas, headers, cookies), REST, JSON; experience using Postman or similar tools
○ Ability to implement solid testing strategies
○ Experience with functional, regression, integration testing
○ Agile, Scrum experience
○ Client-exposed experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
○ QA automation, E2E and API testing
○ Manual validation on environments
○ Requirements analysis and refinement
○ Participation in meetings with customer
Investment has long outgrown Wall Street and spread across the globe. In the modern world, everyone should be able to invest according to their values, their budget, and their goals all while minimizing risk.
The products our teams are developing for the client allow the end users to:
○ Receive automated, algorithm-driven financial planning services with little to no human supervision
○ Set up dynamic thematic portfolios carefully handpicked by experts
○ Trade securities and crypto in a few simple clicks.
For more advanced retail and professional users, we create multi-asset, white-label trading platforms that are designed to enable users to:
○ Identify and analyze market trends in real time
○ Find securities according to specific criteria
○ Follow news, companies, and securities
○ Place orders and trade positions
This team is responsible for implementing and maintaining platforms, applications and microservices related to securities retail & professional trading systems.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you'll be writing automated tests for various applications and microservices, platforms and plugins. Also, you'll be manually validating user stories and tasks against pre-production environment. Being a part of an Agile process, you will directly communicate with our client-side stakeholders on the daily basis.
○ Relevant tech stack and tools: Java 8 and 11+, RESTful microservices and GraphQL runtime; TypeScript, ReactJS for frontend applications; Docker for apps sandboxing, K8s for team namespaces; CI/CD with Jenkins build farm.
○ Growth opportunities: Individual development plan, local trainings, webinars and workshops on demand, compensated conferences and certifications, participation in architecture decisions, contribution to open sourced frameworks.
○ Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance.
○ Fun and life balance: Team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, cyber sport events, no overtimes.
○ Hybrid mode of working, but you will need to visit office at least 3 times a week.
Summary of projects and systems:
Our client is a high tech company, focusing on technology excellence. Despite it is a bank, the legacy code is limited. We strive to produce maintainable, modularized, high-quality software using modern tools and libraries, with frequent early releases and maximum automation.
We are working as Scrum teams. You will communicate with our client-side stakeholders on daily stand ups, as well as on the other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using video conferences (Zoom, MS Teams), rocket chat etc.
This vacancy allows you to be hired directly by our Client after 1 year of working at Luxoft.
Raporteaza eroarea la