43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior C++ Software Developer, Remote Romania
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Must have skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Develop applications for cloud computing, design, maintain and operate cloud systems/microservices and applications (both commercial and noncommercial experience will be a plus)
- Engineering for the cloud system in C++
- Solid tech background in creating new/or enhancing existing microservices
- Good communications and coordination skills
- Ability of tracing and responding to unexpected events
- Deep knowledge in functional programming
- Data structures & algorithms
- Distributed systems and systems architecture
Nice to have skills:
Travel industry knowledge will be the advantage
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
The client plans to modernize its Sonic Inventory product, a seat inventory management and availability calculation application, by replacing Actian NoSQL (aka. and simply referred to as Versant) database with Couchbase, the current chosen database and/or potentially another database of choice, hereby, simply referred to as "Couchbase"). This modernization effort at large involves decoupling the application business logic from database ("DB") objects, migrating DB Objects to new database data/documents, providing ability to translate and sync database changes, stream transactions to applications, and migrating availability part of application, as well as distributed availability product and simplifying the operational aspects by leveraging cloud native databases such as Couchbase.
The goal is expediting development efforts to adapt the application to new databases, such as Couchbase, and eventually enabling seamless migration from Versant Database to Couchbase with minimal operational impact.
Raporteaza eroarea la