43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Recruitment Sourcer - Digital Area
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
|Job remote:||Hybrid-Mixt (Partially Remote)|
We share one common purpose – empowering communities to progress.
We are change makers, and we are not afraid of thinking big. Are you one of us?
What we expect from you?
• Bachelor degree in Psychology, Communication or relevant field is desirable;
• Advanced level of English (speaking and writing);
• Knowledge and proven experience working with the Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Team Player;
• Problem-solving attitude;
• Critical-thinking skills;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in the same time.
What will you be doing in this role?
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Understanding ongoing hiring needs in Digital area and working across different sourcing channels to generate a strong pool of talent for open roles;
• Drafting & publishing attractive job advertisements and managing responses received via different channels (LinkedIn/Outlook/internal platforms);
• Contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
• Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them through the hiring process;
• Interact in an active way with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn);
• Maintain relationships with all HRBPs in order to ensure staffing goals are achieved on all areas, based on priorities;
• Co-ordinate with hiring managers to schedule technical assessments for candidates;
• Generating reports to track candidate status and hiring status;
• Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process;
• Identify potential solutions in order to improve the recruitment process.
Our offer to you?
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working hybrid;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our Benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers;
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
• Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Raporteaza eroarea la