NOC Vodafone: Junior Telecom Engineer - with Advanced German skills
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs NOC Vodafone: Junior Telecom Engineer - with Advanced German skills active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- University Degree: Technical University (Electronics and Telecommunication University will be a plus)
- Mandatory knowledge of German - at least
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based)
- Good communication skills
- Capable to work in an international environment
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Monitoring 24h/7days the 2G, 3G and 4G Networks, using fault management systems and specific NMS's and performing initial analysis to identify the issues.
- Investigating basic alarms on different equipment and technologies related to Radio Access and Core Network (GSM, UMTS, SDR, LTE, etc.) or to transport Networks (SDH, DWDM, ATM, IP)
- Handling and escalating to Security Operation Centre the security incidents and the technical problems to Back Office in order to solve the issues
- Using dedicated Trouble Ticketing applications for alarms handling and field personnel dispatching
- Performing phone interactions with local service providers regarding Radio network infrastructure (Power Company, Leased Line Company)
- Periodically performing telecom reports in order to reach the agreed KPI�s
- Participating at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills
The role of the Engineer Danubius NOC Front Office will be a position in the Danubius Network Operation Centre team. The main purpose of the role is to monitor and maintain the 2G, 3G and 4G Networks of Vodafone Operating Companies. The role would also offer you an international environment and an open culture for collaboration, access to training, both internally and externally, opportunities for further career
development and an attractive salary package according with individual experience and performance.