IT Internship - Marketing Technologist - R000071746
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
• Bachelor's/Master's students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Automation or a similar degree;
• Understanding data analytics, data manipulation & Cloud Big Data environments (Google preferred);
• Strong multi-functional collaboration and communication skills.
• Have a real passion for technology;
• Excellent command of the English, both written and spoken;
• Nice to have - Understanding of IT Architecture principles and components
Are you a student, towards the end of your studies, looking for a chance to learn and apply what you’ve learned? If you find this as COOL as we do, please read on!
We are looking for enthusiastic, curious and tech savvy students to join our team as an IT Intern - Marketing Technologist, focusing on driving digital transformation & working hand-in-hand with business partners.
Do you want to learn more about data strategy & activation, platform integration & activation, business & technology innovation, analytics & insights, THEN we definitely want to hear from you!
As an IT Intern - Marketing Technologist you will work closely with the business partners in P&G, especially across marketing and media organizations typically from Brand Manager to Brand Director level. You will act as a point of contact between Marketing and IT and build capability in the organization.
During this internship you will:
• have the opportunity to work with and learn about Systems Integration & Architecture, using technical understanding of the ecosystem involved in driving eBusiness growth and the system integrations required to drive business value;
• help to drive Business transformation and understand business strategies, goals and processes, and how technology can positively impact and transform them;
• work on projects that drive and activate consumer-centric data strategies, enrichment, and activation;
• deliver real-time insights that improve our important metrics, advise on new business models and optimize e-Business operations.
• use technology for automated data fetching, processing, aggregation & syndication (such as: API, JSON).
• help ensure Fit-for-use of local, regional and global solutions;
• have the chance to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world;
Becoming part of P&G, you will benefit of:
• Competitive salary package, annual bonus and vacation bonus
• Private medical insurance & life insurance & 24 Hours Accident Insurance
• Flexible working schedule & Hybrid Work from Home/Work from Office option
• Meal allowance and access to our private canteen
• Sports Program – will allow you to reimburse sport activities
• Dental & Glasses Plan - will allow you to reimburse dental and ophthalmological care
• Access to a variety of learning and development platforms, including Bookster, LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review etc.
• Fresh fruits every day in the office
• Employee Assistance Program – confidential expert guidance and specialist support on any work, wellbeing, emotional, financial, physical or family issue.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Internships (Job Segmentation)