Analysis Engineer (Physical/Chemical), Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- You have experience or studies in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields;
- You have good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
- Eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- Proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- Self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- Team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- Taking ownership of projects and tasks;
- Not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
- English - a good level;
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry or previous experience in a laboratory;
- Experience in projects that required mechanical know-how;
- German / Hungarian.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role of Analysis Engineer for our Engineering Cross Function department.
In your role you will:
- Be in charge of set-up, preparation and execution of analyses with destructive and non-destructive physical and chemical analysis methods according to instructions and standards;
- Be involved in continuous improvement and development of methods and documentation for various equipment and analysis activities;
- Plan and perform failure analysis of electronic control units (ECUs) after design validation (DV) testing;
- Create, interpret and send relevant data following investigations you perform, then generate and review reports' of others;
- Estimate the required time for activities and follow up;
- Offer support of Reliability and Test Engineers;