Series Care Manager for Conformity, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- BA/MA completed at a Technical University is a pro;
- Experience in the Automotive Industry;
- Familiar with ADAS Functions and functionalities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Basic project management skills;
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are team oriented and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You are able to work independently;
- You have an analytical work approach;
- You have a strong willingness to learn, grow and to further develop yourself.
Nice to have:
- Experience within the Conformity and Regulations domain;
- Experience with Procodex;
- Experience in Requirements Engineering;
- Experience in Project Management.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Series Care manager for Conformity to work within our team.
Working alongside our cross-functional development teams, you will contribute to ensuring that the Driving Assistance products we delivered remain compliant with the ever-changing regulations and standards. Being close to a wide range of engineering disciplines, you are able to leave your mark on the current and next generation of BOSCH automotive products.
In your role you will:
- Assess the compliance of Series Projects with legal requirements on a regular basis;
- Maintain the State of the Art for the Products & Projects;
- Validate and renew certifications & licenses of the Products & Projects;
- Raise concerns when issues are identified in projects related to compliance with regulations, laws, and standards;
- Resolve, together with the engineering teams, the concerns raised through Change Requests;
- Contribute to the growing Conformity organization in Cluj;
- Have ownership of your role & take initiative to bring positive and timely results;
- Take responsibility for your tasks, plan your own work and pro-actively obtain the information you need;
- Bring a set of strategies and practices that aim to improve task efficiency;
- Be part of the Driving Assistance team in the Engineering Center in Cluj.