SAP Logistics Support
leoHR furnizeaza servicii de selectie si recrutare specializata, livreaza servicii si strategii in zona de retentie prin serviciul star – Stay Interview: stayIN, servicii de consultanta in managementul resurselor umane, precum si servicii de formare profesionala / training.Requirements
• Minimum 3 years of IT experience with 2 years as SAP support analyst / consultant
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
• Fluent in English, it is mandatory
• French language skills - nice to have;
• ITIL level I certification - nice to have;
• Strong experience in incident and problem-solving management
• Good knowledge of SAP logistic modules (SD, MM, WM, PP)
• Experience in writing user guides, knowledge base entries
• The presence of mind to respect the limits of discretion and escalate important/urgent issues to management where appropriate
• Utterly trustworthy, honest and reliable
To provide 1st Level support on SAP Logistic modules MM, WM, SD, PP.
In particular, she/he will:
• Acknowledge and classify the incoming incidents in the helpdesk system respecting the defined SLAs;
• Support the business in the use of SAP system, in the respect of the established SAP Core Model procedures and best practices (‘How-to' requests)
• Provide the users with existing user-guides and/or create new user guides and documentation where necessary;
• Support the business with exceptional updates of data in the SAP system when necessary or other service requests;
• Address Incidents (bugs) or Requests for Change (system evolutions) to the 2nd and 3rd level of support
• Ensure that the resolution of the service requests is well documented in order to contribute to the IT Support knowledge base
• Contribute to the proactive identification of business needs for system evolution and enhancement.
• She/he will also be responsible for the 1st level of support for other applications or interfaces, in the logistic domain, and strictly related to SAP, in collaboration with external partners.