Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve queries in a timely manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- To communicate clearly, both written and verbally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings;
- English medium level;
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality;
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Greeting colleagues and solve any HR related queries;
- Drawing up specific legal documents: individual labor contracts, additional documents, decisions, certificates, requests, statements, etc.;
- Preparing, checking and archiving the personnel files;
- Keep records of all HR related documents;
- Processing incoming emails;
- Creating and distributing documents;
- Providing customer service to organization employees;
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data;
- Setting appointments and arranging interviews and meetings;
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.);
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions;
- Maintaining current HR files and databases;
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records;
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions;
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained;
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.