Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Previous experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar role
• Fluency in English
• Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of IT staff, managers and subject matter experts
• Ability to generate documentation and keep existing documentation updated
• Availability to work shifts (including night, weekends, legal holidays)
• Securing that the studio is properly lit, and all the video streamed, cameras are functional and properly aligned with the game tables;
• Maintaining of server equipment (router, Wi-Fi, switch, patch panel);
• Monitoring streaming equipment through graphic and logos;
• Assuring all encoders and media servers are technically functional at all tables;
• Online monitoring on the website to make sure the audio angle of the camera is functional from the player’s perspective;
• Maintenance of workstations: virus cleaning, finding solutions regarding soft/hard problems and instalment of new equipment;
• Keep in touch with the ISP supplier in case of internet connection dysfunctionalities;
• Keep up to date the workstations evidence: users, configurations, rights allocated on folders;
• Search and purchase IT equipment;
• Respond in due time at incidents and secures that there are no violations regarding SLA.
• Experience with DHCP; DNS; Subnets; Domain controller.
• Basic Ubuntu knowledge will be nice to have.