Fraud Service Excellence Manager
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• Complexity Management - Assumes a mindset that continuously seeks to evaluate information gathered and effectively challenge the validity of information for the purpose of improving the status quo.
• Data Literacy - Constructing coherent and accurate insights and arguments using data, visualisation techniques and presentation skills that improve decision making on risk, improvement, or investment.
• Risk Management - Advise on and utilise expertise in operating principles for the application of fraud control design, operation, evaluation, and improvement. This includes the ability to discriminate between control methods for different risks, design criteria and best practice applications.
• Customer Centricity - Delivers an effective end-to-end fraud-related customer experience that helps to retain customers, and positively influence the perception of Vodafone in dealing in an impactful situation.
• Fraud Techniques - Appraising the effectiveness of fraud operations through performance assessment, collaboration, and participation in industry benchmarking.
• Lead the design of a common fraud control service catalogue across Vodafone Global, _VOIS and Local Markets that will achieve standardisation, efficiency, and effective fraud detection.
• Influence the targeted centralised _VOIS service catalogue-based service design and operation that is provided to Local Markets and group entities in a way that achieves economies of scale and cost effectiveness as well as positive customer experience.
• Influence and maintain oversight of a transparent and informative fraud service performance monitoring capability that is implemented and operated by _VOIS and third party providers and utilised by Local Market and group entity-based fraud teams.
• Design and co-ordinate the implementation of an effective first and second line of defence internal control framework to address the risk of fraud through general, preventive and detective controls that are aligned across the three lines of defence.
• Delivery of a common service catalogue-based fraud service by _VOIS or agreed third party provider supporting all Vodafone Local Markets and Group entities.
• Work from home - a hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
• Sounds interesting? Apply!