Project Budget Planner
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Cerinte
For one of our clients, a company that activates in the field of Storage systems, logistical services and innovative warehousing solutions located in Zalau–Salaj, we are looking for a Project Budget Planner.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable activity, especially in the planning and costing of complex projects and large installations;
- Graduated economic school;
- Good computer skills, especially MS Office (MS Excel, MS Project);
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Ability to work independently and well organized;
- Self-confidence and good communication skills.
- Calculating the costs of assembly hours required for each project, as well as the necessary resources, for example: assemblers, forklifts and work platforms at height;
- Completing calculations for bidding;
- Making the schedule planning in MS-Project, including the indication of the necessary resources;
- Determining the costs related to the resources needed at the project site;
- Collaboration in the creation and use of project progress monitoring tools, in order to track site costs during the implementation phase;
- Development of new tools for performing the calculations required for bidding.
- Meal tickets;
- Medical services or private pension plan;
- Transport allowance;
- Flexible working time - 8 hours;
- International environment.
The activity is done from the company premises in Zalau – Salaj.