Team Assistant, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Team player with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Professionalism and integrity are required in all communication
- Flexible, proactive and dynamic person
- Ability to multi-task and understand different priorities
- Well organized and detail oriented;
- Positive attitude towards the guests, company and colleagues;
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a positive experience;
- Always willing to support other departments when possible
- Excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently and often unsupervised in a busy support role
- Committed to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism
- Energetic, positive attitude and going the extra mile
- Speak fluent English and Romanian
- Capable with web-based applications is an advantage
- Eager to assist and be a productive team member
- Work harmoniously and cooperatively with other people
- Interest and experience in a long-term employment
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on email@example.com and I will come with an answer shortly.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence and redirect it to the appropriate person
- Receiving incoming packages
- Greeting and assist customers /visitors, and provide guidance to the place of appointment or stationing, explain basic internal rules
- Provide assistance to staff members and visitors
- Provide office orientation for new employees
- Centralize and support in informing about customers and visits
- Recording and maintaining the minutes of the meetings driven from the role or by request of direct superior
- Ensuring travel arrangements and accommodation
- Handling situations where delegation outside the factory is needed
- Support activities related to office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Providing assistance in preparing documents and reports
- Drafts reports, documents, presentations
- Give administrative support in organizing meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
- Organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's Calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
- Provide organizational support for the members of the department performing various administrative tasks if requested by superior.
- Check over the month the correctness of data in ETAS system for the office personnel and ensure end of the month closure according to internal rules.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations for the executive, VS colleagues and clients
- Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries
- Identifies areas for improvement in processes & informs the management to obtain approval to implement any changes.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks that are needed for process excellence
- Keeps track of contracts and suppliers invoices related to the direct superior
- Organize meetings, workshops and other events and ensure "In time" and "In Quality" delivery of all administrative documents.
- Create presentations for meetings and other events