Sales development specialist - Style - Bucuresti
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS ORBICO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales development specialist - Style - Bucuresti active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Planning and executing sales activities:
- Identify new opportunities of growing the wholesale business.
- Makes preliminary selection of the collections that will be offered to the wholesale dealers in Romania.
- Prepare business proposal per customer based on brand/company needs.
- Prepare merchandise and display samples in the showroom.
- Makes scheduled contacts with the customers.
- Keeps and archives correspondences with customers.
- Makes agreements and prepares contracts with customers following the company’s trade policy.
- Keeps close attention to the terms of payment of customers and notifies them for advancing the payment date. Notice in case of delay payments.
- Makes sure that the merchandise is correctly ordered, as well as keeps an eye for arising dissimilarities between the ordered and received quantities.
- Confirms with his/her direct manager the customers list and it is up to date.
- Constantly expanding the portfolio of clients.
- Makes suggestions to his/her direct supervisor concerning considerable changes in the customer relation circumstances.
- Reports his/her activities to the supervisor following a preliminary approved form and system. Prepares reports concerning his/ her activities, as well as references, analyses and suggestions, connected with the commercial activity of the company.
- Prepare reports for competitor activities.
- Prepare customer reports based on activation or execution plan.
- Participates in company-conducted seminars and principals.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key customer needs are met.
- Fulfills other specific tasks related to the scope of responsibilities if assigned by the supervisor.
- Experience in performance sporting goods accounts.
- The internal rules and conditions for selling to wholesales dealers, as well as the system for allocating advertising materials and additional equipment.
- Skilled in ERP for reporting applications, orders and sales.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in written.
- Active driving licence category B.
- Knowledge of distribution networks and sales channels.
- Strong orientation to goals.
- Delivery KPIs.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Organised, able to work well under pressure.
- Experience in international work environment.
- Great attention to details.