University Business Partner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
What distinguishes you
- Project management experience
- Experience with EU funded projects is an advantage
- Ability to negotiate and cooperate with highest level representatives
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Decision making ability
- Good team work abilities
- Result oriented
- Experienced and willing to work in an international environment
- Attention to details, insistent and proactive
- Expert English (German and other language skills are an advantage)
- Adaptable and flexible to perform a variety of activities required for project completion (administrative, legal and formal setup, collaboration with other departments and stakeholders)
- Academic background
- Willingness to travel
- Familiar with Automotive Industry
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science is a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your contribution to something big
- Implement and ramp up the collaboration of Robert Bosch S.R.L. with partner universities
- Ensure project planning, resourcing and basic technical content for activities with academia world
- Coordinate and give technical and administrative support to study projects: technical and practical curricula design, fulfilment of criteria as set by the University and Ministry of Education
- Identify project opportunities for talent attraction and competency development of target group according to university collaboration strategy
- Establish contacts with key persons within Universities and Ministry of Education
- Act as speaker within University presentations, expert forums, student fairs and other marketing events (if requested by PM responsible)
- Contribute to application for external funding requests and to European funded project implementation
- Implement of the EU funded projects by completing the activities on the field of expertise according to the financing request
- Prepare monthly activity reports and the necessary deliverables, according to the implementation, reporting and monitoring requirements imposed by the financier
- Organize events at/with partner universities to promote current projects and opportunities for students
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks to ensure compliance with internal procedures and legal requirements