43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Sales Representative with German, Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile VEO Worldwide Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Representative with German, Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||VEO Worldwide Services|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
VEO Worldwide is a B2B services provider, based in Europe, with 16 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we've added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stocks (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, VEO is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence.
We are looking for a proactive attitude, initiative spirit and “sales blood” to be part of our team.
We would like you to have:
- Advanced level of German (minimum B2 level – spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B1 level);
- Very good communication, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Availability for business trips.
- Negotiation of offers and monitoring of the entire procurement process (FMCG).
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments;
- Management and development of a business relationship with suppliers;
- Market research in order to develop the database with new suppliers;
- Previous experience in Sales - is an advantage.
- Attractive salary;
- Health insurance, My Benefit budget etc;
- Bonuses in depending on your performance.
- Initial training and coaching specific to carried out activity;
- Real career development opportunities in a professional environment, along with dynamic and successful teams;
- Opportunity to work in an international company with headquarters in 7 countries;
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Relaxation areas carefully designed at the office;
- Possibility to participate in activities, competitions, animations in various HR projects;
- Free coffee and tea.
Raporteaza eroarea la