SECURITY PROJECT COORDINATOR, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Fluent in French and English;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Good understanding of IT security concepts;
• Good knowledge of IT infrastructures;
• Communication skills;
• Attention to details.
• Management and implementation of vulnerability scans;
• Monitoring vulnerability remediation plans;
• Controls the access of system administrators and technical accounts of GTS services;
• Creates working procedures for the security perimeter;
• Participates in improving the operational efficiency of the team by proposing changes and optimizations in the operating mode;
• Implement indicators and formalize security dashboards (patch management, vulnerabilities, etc.);
• Manages operational security monitoring activities;
• Manages auditors' requests and implements audit recommendations;
• Formalizes and monitors the permanent controls of the Société Générale Group;
• Coordinates security committees in order to analyze and reduce security risks;
• Coordinates Security projects for the allocated perimeter;
• Defines the procedure for recertification campaigns for the allocated perimeter;
• Implements and oversees recertification campaigns.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted.